If you're like most business owners, there are days you struggle to keep your head above water -- whether you're frustrated by a lack of quality leads and customers...unproductive staff...too much to do and not enough time to do it...or insufficient cash flow.
Fortunately, I've been blessed to spend the past several years coaching entrepreneurs just like you through the minefield of business ownership and growth. During that time, I've helped my clients break through their constraints and unlock incredible sources of revenue and free time in their businesses and lives...thanks to six "Silver Bullets" that eliminate major business problems!
So what are they?
- Exit Strategy. Until you have a definite "end game" in mind for your business, you'll never be able to create the freedom you crave!
- Strategic Plan. Do you know EXACTLY how to take your business from where it is now to where you want it to be? If not, then you need a Tactical Strategy.
- Employee Acquisition Plan. Spend way too much time managing unmotivated employees or dealing with staff drama? This is why.
- Strategic Marketing Plan. If you aren't getting a constant, predictable stream of high-quality, ready-to-buy leads and prospects, you're making this killer mistake!
- Sales Management System. All the leads in the world will do you no good until you can close them. If you're cash flow is weak or erratic, you have an ineffective sales system.
- Time Management Plan. Even the most successful entrepreneurs in the world should be able to enjoy life and their loved ones. If your business is running you -- instead of the other way around -- then you need a better time management system.
In The Business Owners Kevlar, What You Need to Grow Any Business Fast, I tackle each of these points one-by-one and show you how to make them NON-FACTORS in your business and life.
Bulletproof Business Start Up Academy
Bulletproof Business Academy
Bulletproof Business One on One Program
Workshops and Seminars
"I struggled with managing my team and shifting from business doer to business owner. It was costing me money (over $10,000 per year) and I didn't even realize it. You showed me how to streamline my operating systems and I'm keeping more of my hard earned money. I can't wait to try my new marketing plan." ~ C. Finley, USN Veteran