How to Lose Fat Without Losing Muscle?
how to lose fat without losing muscle? When you are trying to lose weight and burn excess fat, it is natural to have a little muscle mass that disappears.
how to lose fat without losing muscle? losing large amounts of muscle mass is not healthy or ideal. To prevent this, there are several diet programs, menus, or sports types that can help you to lose weight, burn fat, and maintain muscle mass.
Carefully plan the food you intend to consume and how many portions you should consume can help burn fat safely and healthily.
Maybe you already think how to lose fat without losing muscle? Here are 5 ways to avoid losing muscle mass
Target to lower 0.5 or 1 kg per week.
how to lose fat without losing muscle? This is the first and fundamental for the question how to lose fat without losing muscle ?. Weight loss is considered healthy is 0.5 or 1 kg per week. Losing weight faster increases the risk of losing muscle mass.
- Normally we are advised not to consume less than 1,200 calories per day. Consumption of calories that are too low for your age, gender, or level of activity can put you at risk of losing muscle mass because they do not consume enough nutrients to perform your body functions normally.
- A drop of 0.5 or 1 kg per week can be derived from a reduction in the consumption of 500 calories per day. Do not reduce the consumption of calories beyond that.
Eat enough protein.
When you reduce your calorie consumption, you limit how much protein you consume throughout the day. Not being able to consume enough protein can eliminate muscle mass.
- Minimum women need 46 grams of protein per day and men need 56 grams of protein per day. It is easy to eat by consuming protein sources every meal or snack. Do not consume less than that amount.
- Eat protein from high-quality sources such as lean red meat, poultry, nautical cherries, beans, legumes, tofu, natural peanut butter, eggs, or low-fat dairy products.
- One serving of the protein is about 85 to 110 grams or a piece of meat as big as a palm or a pack of cards.
Consumption of enough fruits and vegetables.
Both groups of foods include low calorie, but rich in nutrients and can be more filling you. It can make the lower calorie menu more satisfying and satisfying.
- You should eat two or three servings of fruit each day and four to six servings of vegetables daily. To fulfill the recommendation, you will most likely have to eat fruit or vegetables at each meal.
- A small fruit or ½ cup is equivalent to one serving of fruit, and one or two cups of leafy vegetables are equivalent to one serving of vegetables.
Consume two or three servings of carbohydrates per day.
Living a low carbohydrate diet can help you to lose weight faster and burn more fat than a low-fat diet or just low calorie.
- Low carbohydrate diet focuses on limiting carbohydrates you consume per day. Depending on the type of diet, the amount of carbohydrate consumption per day ranges from 60 to 200. The fewer carbohydrates you consume, the more limited your food choices.
- Carbohydrates can be found in many food groups including cereals, fruits, starchy vegetables, dairy products, and legumes. You should only consume one to three servings of carbohydrates per day to support weight loss. Read the packaging or use a food journal to find out how many carbohydrates in the food you consume.
- A diet rich in protein-rich carbohydrates proved to have the best potential for burning fat and maintaining muscle mass.
- Consult your doctor before starting a low carbohydrate diet. While it is basically safe for healthy adults, a low-carb diet may not be suitable for some people.
Consider taking protein supplements.
A protein supplement is a low-calorie and protein-rich drink. Eating 15 to 30 grams of additional protein per day from this supplement can help you to meet the minimum protein requirement, increase weight loss, and prevent muscle mass loss.
- Whey protein is a high-quality protein for your body. It contains all the essential amino acids the body needs and can not make itself. If you want to buy protein supplements, try to buy whey protein if possible.
- If you are whey allergic or do not want to use whey, consider using other protein sources. Eggs and soy protein can be an appropriate alternative.
- Protein supplements have proven to be effective, especially to maintain and even develop lean muscle mass when consumed after exercise.
- If you decide not to use protein supplements to help you lose weight, be sure to choose a supplement that is not too high-calorie. Do not mix too many high-calorie ingredients or ingredients that can increase your total caloric supplements. It can increase weight if it causes your diet to be high in calories.
- You can buy protein supplements in various stores. You can look it up at a complete grocery store, a pharmacy, a health food store, a sports/nutrition store, or on the internet.
- Before changing your diet, consult your doctor first. The doctor can tell you which one is safe and suitable for you.
- Consult your doctor before starting a new exercise routine.
- Slow and stable weight loss is the best approach to keeping lean muscle mass while dieting.
That’s 5 steps how to lose fat without losing muscle, is this article useful? Try to share this article or if there are other tips you can comment in the comments field